Lists of countries and territories in the world
Name: Beekeeping Tool Set
Material: new plastic
Size: as shown
type1 60 Pcs x Queen Cage
type2 60 Pcs x Queen Cage 60 Pcs x Brown Cell Cup
Features: high quality materials, safe and environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless. Use peace of mind, convenient
1. You insert the comb box into a frame and 110 brown cell starter cups are fitted into the back of it. (With this kit you will be able to raise your own queens and do it without grafting and love touching larvae.)
2. Next you confine the queen in the front of cage and she immediately lays eggs in the 110 available cells. She can be released in the next day. On the 4th day each newly hatched larvae is ready for transfer.
3. You remove each cell starter cup and insert it into a cell cup holder (not included).
4. You then slid this unit onto a cell bar holder which is attached to a cell bar (not included).
5. To finish the cells you now put the cell bar into a cell building colony.