Lists of countries and territories in the world
Trail Running Gaiters LightWeight Breathable Trail Running Summe
LARGE:Women’s shoe size 11.5-13, Men’s shoe size 9.5-11. (Calf circumference: 8" - 11.5″)
Why Are Gaiters Important?
Honestly, sometimes they aren’t. I actually hike in shorts and hiking sandals a lot of the time. Even on longer trips, I wear shoes and pants without hiking gaiters.
The vast majority of hiking and backpacking is done on well beaten trails and avoid rock scrambles and heavy brush almost entirely. On the occasion you encounter some thorns or need to bushwhack for a bit, your shoes and socks or pants often provide adequate protection. Too many people get psyched out on gear and go clunking around the woods with these unnecessary shin guards.
HOWEVER, there are plenty of conditions that demand more protection than your pants and shoes can offer. Gaiters will help keep your legs safe and help you enjoy your time outdoors in these more extreme conditions. Specifically, gaiters can help:
1) Block Debris.For long distance backpacking, this is the #1 reason to use gaiters. I hiked a few hundred miles on the Appalachian Trail before realizing how frequently I was stopping to remove pebbles from my shoes. Pine needles were worse and caused splinters. Ultralight gaiters were the solution to my pesky shoe debris for the remaining 2,000 miles.
2) Shield Your Shins.Particularly on rock scrambles and thick bush. If you are traversing rugged rocks or plowing through a wilderness fortress, your legs are going to take a beating. Your pants could be shredded and your legs could be exposed. You’ll want some protection.
3) Channel Rain Runoff.Those long legs of yours are a perfect funnel for rain to channel down into your boots or shoes. Wet shoes and feet can be dangerous in winter. Gaiters can divert rain from pooling in your shoes. Note, in warm weather, I argue that wet feet are just part of it - use breathable trail runners and keep hiking.
4) Insulate.Beyond getting wet, your feet and ankles could use an extra layer of insulation in the winter time. Waterproof gaiters help repel ice and snow from collecting. The thicker the gaiter, the better the insulation.
Who we are:
you can learn more on http://www.bandanas-supplier.com
When we can receive the goods:
1. we will send the goods in 7days.
1. if use China post Mail: 30-60days
2. If use Aliexpress Saver shipping: 15-20days
3. If use Aliexpress Premium Shipping: 4-10days